Login


Register | Recover Password
 

Kamala, Phuket

2 bdrm condos start 8,250,000 @ 73 sqm (113,013/sqm) also studio,1,3&4 bdrms

Details

  • 2 bdrm condos start 8,250,000 @ 73 sqm (113,013/sqm) also studio,1,3&4 bdrms
  • Condos
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Size m2: 73 Sq M.
  • Residential

                        This residential resort is designed to incorporate both long-term residential facilities and amenities together with the shorter term requirements of the traditional holiday resort. The resort consists of 109 condominium apartments of mixed size and layout and enjoys sea views and a magnificent 100m long swimming pool divided by cascading walkthrough curtain waterfalls.
                        Off-plan prices range from THB 5.9m for 1 bedroom apartments, THB 12.3m for 2 bedroom apartments and THB 30m for 3 and 4 bedroom penthouses.

                        Construction is well underway with the first phase to be completed by December 2009. The resort will be completed, including clubhouse and restaurant facilities, by the end of 2010.

                        The resort is sold freehold and, under the Condominium Act, 49% of the condominiums on this resort can be held in the individual name of the overseas buyer(s). The remaining 51% and the private villas will be sold on a leased basis in equivalent perpetuity.

                        This represents the best balance of all that Phuket has to offer. Situated between Patong and Laguna on the beautiful West Cost of Phuket, Kamala offers easy access to a wide range of facilities and entertainment whilst retaining it’s own ambience and charm.

                        Kamala Bay enjoys a magnificent 2.5 kilometres crescent shaped beach providing good swimming in crystal clear water and plenty of small bars and seafood restaurants line the beach so you can enjoy a cocktail and watch the sun goes down. The bustling markets and nightlife of Patong are only 10 minutes away by Tuk Tuk too –

                        The resort development is on a site next to a national park rich with many tropical trees and dense with foliage. The resort has been developed alongside an existing natural waterfall and also has its own 40m waterfall in the centre of the resort which flows all day long. The apartments and villas are carefully arranged to offer privacy whilst enhancing the natural ocean or forest views for its residents.

                        Upon completion, the development will also boast a unique 100m long swimming pool divided by cascading walkthrough curtain waterfalls set amid tropical landscaping to perfectly enhance the natural surroundings.

                        Residents will also enjoy full resort facilities:

                        An exotic indoor/ outdoor Thai-style Restaurant
                        Sala bar / Sport Bar
                        Fully fitted gym and Dance Studio
                        Luxury Spa and massage
                        First class Business Centre
                        Dedicated Reception area
                        24 Hr Security
                        Shuttle Bus
                        Large splash pool for the kids
                        2 Clubhouse swimming pools

                        The choice is yours!

                        1 bedroom: Interior: 55, 63,75 sqm

                        Penthouse
                        3 Bedroom 627 sq.m (1 unit/floor)
                        Interior : 254 sq.m/unit
                        Exterior : 119 sq.m/unit
                        Roof : 254 sq.m/unit approx.
                        Private Pool

                        Pool Garden
                        2 Bedroom 252 sq.m (2 units/floor)
                        Interior : 156 sq.m/unit
                        Exterior : 96 sq.m/unit
                        Private Pool

                        Superior
                        2 Bedroom 167 sq.m (2 units/floor)
                        Interior : 143 sq.m/unit
                        Exterior : 24 sq.m/unit
                        3 Bedroom option available

                        Contact for more information.

                        studio start at 4,750,000 THB – 6,750,000 THB (31 sqm – 50 sqm)

                        1 bedroom start at 6,750,000 THB – 7,750,000 THB (52 sqm – 53 sqm)

                        2 bedroom 8,250,000 THB (73 sqm)

                        3 bedroom 17,900,000 THB – 38,900,000 THB (153 sqm – 265 sqm)

                        4 bedroom SOLD OUT!

                        PROPERTY ID: KA123

                        MAP GRID: KA-B1

                        Search Features: CCP, CPP, CSCR, CSV, CFC, CCSR, CLH

                        Contact us regarding this listing

                        [contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
                        Back to Top